Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Beers of Christmas

I decided to join in the Holiday spirit and do a quick 12 Beers of Christmas/Winter list.  While this list is not specifically Winter Ales, they are seasonally released at this point of the year and I for one, enjoy them in these colder months.  Feel free to suggest your own to the mix, I'm sure there are plenty I simply can't think of right now:


Anchor Christmas Ale
Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel Solstice D'hiver
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout
Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale
Long Trail Hibernator
Mayflower Winter Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Sierra Nevada Celebration
Southern Tier Choklat
Troegs Mad Elf
Victory Dark Intrigue

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I'd add Alesmith Grand Cru: love that big, bad, (prune?) beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmy, I still haven't had that one - we'll have to change that this winter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had the Anchor Xmas last night on draft. I know the reason it's on the top of that list. Delicious!!!
    -Your boy in BK
    (Not that one, your other boy in BK ;-)

    ReplyDelete