Monday, January 2, 2012

Kev's Ratings!

Hello fellow beer worshipers, just a quick update - I created a new page (at the suggestion of my better half) that has "Kev's Ratings".  It's a Quick Reference Guide to beers I've had over the years and my rating of said beer.  As I update the main page with new beers, I'll add them to the KQRG with a link so that you can read more about each one. 

This list is a work in progress but took quite some time to compile on here...yes, I keep a beer
spreadsheet...and yes, that makes me a Beer GEEK.  Careful though, I do not take kindly to Beer Snob.

Also, just a reminder for those of you that are new to this blog stuff, if you're like me and forget to click on an actual blog you're interested in - you're not alone!  The easiest thing to do is put your email address into the little box to the right and you'll receive an email when I update the blog!  This works best for me as I check it on my fancy Drooooid smart phone :)

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment