Saturday, January 21, 2012

Beer is meant to be shared...

What I really enjoy about being a beer geek is sharing my experiences with my friends.  One of the main reasons I started this blog was because I was updating pictures to Facebook and rating them on there for a long time.  Many of my friends suggested I do a blog...and we're up to speed. 

One of the best things that can happen for a beer geek like myself (other than finding and purchasing a whale (extremely hard to find beer) and drinking it) is to receive a gift of beer!  Recently I've been very lucky to have some wonderful beer gifts.  I am going to give a shoutout for those gifts now.  In no particular order, I have received the following beers as gifts:

Etan & Megan sent me this one from their travels in Colorado!






April & Morgan sent me these two beauties that I can't get in Mass!
This was a gift pack from Jen who at the time was living in KY! 


Combo pack that Bex brought back from California - big thanks to Bex, April, Morgan, Etan, & Megan!


This Belgian treat was an unexpected Holiday gift from an awesome co-worker, thanks Conor!













Special Honorable mention to Jimmy, George, Nick, and Jim who have shared way too many beers with me to mention & capture here...thanks guys! 

A huge THANK YOU to all of you, you support my pursuit of the perfect beer.  I hope to repay the favor to you all and I definitely take requests!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment