Saturday, January 5, 2013

Top Beers of 2012

Happy New Year and Cheers to you all!  I've had a very eventful last few weeks as my first child was born on Christmas day. Max is wonderful but has flipped my world upside down.   I will do all I can to post on a more frequent basis now that he's arrived.  Also, I hope to get my Beer of the Week back up & running soon. 

Here is a quick rundown of the most memorable beers I had for the first time in 2012 (alphabetical order):

Alchemist Heady Topper
Avery Uncle Jacob’s Stout
Avery Hog Heaven 

Bootlegger’s Knuckle Sandwich 
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad 
The Bruery Fruet  
The Bruery Melange No 3
Cigar City Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout
Dark Horse Plead the 5th Imperial Stout
Firestone Walker Double Jack
Firestone Walker Sucaba
Founders Bolt Cutter
Great Divide Barrel Aged Yeti
Hair of the Dog Blue Dot
Hair of the Dog Fred 
Hoppin Frog Barrel Aged Naked Evil
La Trappe Quad
Les Trois Mosquettaires Grande Cuvee Porter  
 
 
 
Mayflower Imperial Stout
Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel
North Coast Old Rasputin XII
Port Older Viscosity
Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Fritz & Ken's Ale
Stone Enjoy by 12.21.12
Smuttynose Ry(e)an
Three Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf
Westvleteren 12
 

Cheers and I look forward to some great new beers in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment