Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday Beer?

As some of you know, my birthday is coming up this week and I've been wondering what I should drink for my special day this year.  Below are some of the choices, let me know what you think I should pop open for my 34th year on this big blue rock:

Avery Uncle Jacob's Stout
Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad
Brooklyn Black Ops
Firestone Walker 15th Anniversary Ale
Firestone Walker Parabola (*edit 9/30 - the Winner - opened a 2011 bottle!)
Firestone Walker Sucaba
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
Goose Island Bramble Rye Bourbon County Stout
Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout
or Other....something new & exciting that I don't have in the beer fridge yet?!

*not on the list is the Portsmouth Kate The Great Russian Imperial Stout as I've decided to save that til December/January when we're expecting our first child to be born!



This is how I like to picture myself drinking all of my beers...if you can't be in Aruba, stare at your pictures from Aruba long enough and well...nah, it still sucks not to be there.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. There will be a few more birthday beer considerations en route tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete